Sunday 9 September 2012

Wedding Fun

I'm not going to post too many photo's here or go into massive details as it wasn't my wedding and that's kinda rude to post loads of photo's from your friends wedding. But I did attend the wonderful Betty Flower's wedding the other weekend. So here's some photo's of me being a dork and being completely over excited and over emotional.......





The day was beautifully sunny and sandwiched in between two wet days. which was worrying since it was a completely out door picnic reception. Betty and Ben looked stunning, the bridesmaids looked beautiful and everyone was full of smiles...there was a CANDYFLOSS machine and ice-cream. and cocktails.....and hola hooping, and bubbles, and crochet, and ..did I mention it was Hawaiian themed?

No comments:

Post a Comment